Pre-Op Instructions for Dental Implant
- Please Fill Prescriptions at least one day prior to surgery
- If you chose to have sedation, Please do not eat or drink anything, including water 8 hours before your surgery.
- If you take medications regularly, you may take them with small sips of water.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing with short sleeves or sleeves that can easily be rolled up above bothe elbows.
- A responsible adult must accompany you and take you home. We prefer that your escort accompany you to the office so that we may let him/her know when you will be ready to leave the office.
- Please make sure your driver stays in the office, unless they need to step out for a half hour or less.
- Your mouth and teeth should be well cleansed to help avoid infection.
- Do not ignore a head or chest cold when oral surgery is to be performed. Please call the office if you have symptoms as a change of appointment may be necessary.
- If you are going to have local anesthesia only, you may eat prior to your appointment and do not need someone to accompany you to the office.
Our state of the art facility has been serving wide spectrum of procedures from lipsuction, breast augmentation to medical spa procedures and minimally invasive procedure with great success and very low complications.
© Copyright 2023 Wave Surgical - Oral Surgery and Dental Implants - All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute the contents of this web site for commercial use.
Website design by w creative studio